Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just when you think it is over
With those conditions, you could open up your door, face the right direction so the wind doesn't blow it all over you and go, most likely no one is going to notice.

Then again, with my luck I would be a YouTube star because of someone's cell phone.
IDK, you guys in the cold states would know better than me, but I would think that if your stranded in that type of snow storm you'd want to stay in the vehicle (with appropriate clothing and blankets out of the GHB) and stay warm rather than getting out into an environment that could possibly get you wet (wind/rain/snow) and lower your body core temperature.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
When you got to go, you got to go. Plus, when it is that cold, you don't take the time to read a magazine, you get business done and right back into the warm car.

The big thing, you don't want to wander away and find a place because in a snow storm that is how you get lost and freeze to death.
I just don't know buddy...just something about freeing Willy in the cold and snow that says NO!!!   Big Grin
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Well it was 60 degrees in Michigan yesterday but very windy and rainy. No problem. Supposed to be in the mid 40s today. Back in the 30s over the weekend then back to the 40s & 50s next week.

I'll be heading to Florida the first week of April to check up on the in-laws house in the Villages. They no longer live there but we are going to keep it as a place to go in the winter.

Edited to add....We woke up to two inches of snow on the ground this morning (Saturday 3/16). Not unusual as we often get snow well into April. Last year is was -7 the last weekend in March.