Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National State of Emergency
Exclamation 
Got back from the cruise and see President Trump did declare a State of Emergency.  Good.  He gave the House the opportunity to drop the agenda-driven politics and serve the American people and they failed.  Time to take the authority granted to him and run with it.

The libs of course seem to be losing their minds...again.  Good.

It's about to get very interesting.  Maybe SHTF interesting.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
What I didn't realize was how many times past Presidents had declared emergencies. Listening to the news it makes it sound like it never happens, but it appears that most declare a dozen or more in a four year term.
Another example of the media trying to influence people rather than inform them. It's all coming to a head from what I'm hearing from various sources.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Trump has done something that is really about what a) He was elected for and b) is one of the Feds FEW actual responsibilities.

He has shafted/pissed off Repubs by doing this, because they let it go multiple times as well. And that is why he got elected - people realize he ISN'T a Republican

And - I think almost all Americans believe that it is ridiculous not to protect the border and have a reasonable immigration policy. But without controlling the flow, there can be no reasonable policy.

And of course, he rambled, as he does, which may set himself up for hassle...because while he is brilliant / crazy like a fox, he also does some stupid stuff.

Very interesting stuff going on. Meanwhile Cortez with a "Win" by having Amazon leaver HER DISTRICT!!!!!
Nothing like chasing out 25,000+ potential jobs from your district.
He gave them enuff rope ta hang themselves,3d chess-versus-checkers.

Dave,I'm gonna "stick" this.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Your advice to someone new to emergency preparedness and/or self reliance David 35 23,686 07-16-2019, 10:03 AM
Last Post: bmyers