Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple guide for medication
If things ever went sideways and you had to self treat, most of us probably aren't pharmacist/MD that know what dose and which medication. This book is a simple guide, doesn't go into a lot of details, but could be used in an emergency until you could get professional help. 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/1975...UTF8&psc=1

Understand, there is a lot more to deciding the right medication than just the blue or the red pill. You should always consult professional (MD), but this is a small book that when no one is coming anytime soon to help, might just help you make a better choice than picking the pill based on a color. There are larger more complete books, but I was looking at size plus the content in a book that you could put in a backpack.
(02-05-2019, 07:54 PM)bmyers Wrote: If things ever went sideways and you had to self treat, most of us probably aren't pharmacist/MD that know what dose and which medication. This book is a simple guide, doesn't go into a lot of details, but could be used in an emergency until you could get professional help. 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/1975...UTF8&psc=1

Understand, there is a lot more to deciding the right medication than just the blue or the red pill. You should always consult professional (MD), but this is a small book that when no one is coming anytime soon to help, might just help you make a better choice than picking the pill based on a color. There are larger more complete books, but I was looking at size plus the content in a book that you could put in a backpack.

Heck, every male knows what the blue pill is for. Watch Total Recall and you will be shown what the red pill is used for.
I was thinking more of Matrix, but those references work also.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medication Tsquare 7 5,474 06-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Tom Mac