Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S&W M&P
Well Dave - we need to set up an SEP to test it out in it's woods role...
Yes we do.  Be nice to get one in before the weather turns too hot/muggy.  At least a day hike.  We could park a vehicle at either Seranova or Starkey and then do the hike from one to the other, stopping for lunch or whatever.  That would be like 7-10 miles give or take.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Ordered a Blackhawk Serpa off Ebay for the M&P 40.  It arrived and works just great.  Came with both the belt clip and the paddle.  Still digging the M&P 40 to the point I'm tossing around getting an M&P 45.  I got out of .45acp a while back but started thinking about getting back into it.  I very much enjoyed the Sig P250 I had in .45 and of course I like the Glock 21 as we've had that for 15+ years now at our agency.  But I may just have to toss the M&P version into consideration.  We'll see.  I'm doing a lot of O.T. right now since there is a lot available.  I put 90% of the OT towards savings and/or paying off the odd bill which means the wife generously allows me to keep 10% for fun money Wink

We'll see what I find after I've saved up a bit of scratch for the cause.  Or I may look into a 9mm barrel for the M&P 40.  Or I might just buy a bunch more ammo and go shooting.  That's the fun part Smile

(02-07-2019, 03:57 AM)Bob Wrote: Well Dave - we need to set up an SEP to test it out in it's woods role...

You good on the weekends for a hike?  I can see if Shane is up for a hike.

I was until I blew out my right knee at Kung Fu....
(04-13-2019, 03:29 AM)Bob Wrote: I was until I blew out my right knee at Kung Fu....

Umm...you got two legs don't you?  Hop the trail.  Be good practice for grid down, you're injured and have to bug out into the woods.   Wink

Sorry about your knee.  How bad?

Borderline "get an MRI"

Taking it easy for a couple weeks, industrial scrip anti-inflammatories, knee brace.

I'd be bugging in!!!