Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought CA had the toughest gun laws, guess they don't work
https://www.foxnews.com/us/massive-polic...-nightclub

At least 12 people were killed late Wednesday night when a gunman opened fire at a nightclub in Thousand Oaks, Calif., police said.
Hundreds of people were inside the Borderline Bar & Grill for "college country night." Shots rang out at around 11:20 p.m., Ventura County police said. Witnesses inside said patrons used chairs to break windows in an attempt to escape the gunfire.
Police told the Los Angeles Times that at least 30 shots were fired and the gunman used smoke bombs. It was unclear what type of weapon the shooter used.
Police said the shooter was dead inside the bar. It was unclear how he died.
Now listed as a pistol with short barrel and large mag.....
The bar must not have been a 'gun-free zone'.  Dodgy
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
The report is a former Marine (I know once a Marine always a Marine) who used smoke grenades and a Glock 21. It is also being reported that a 'mental health team' visited him in April of this year.

"However, after mental health professionals looked at Long, they decided not to pull him in for further observation, Dean said."

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/1...-glock-21/
Hey - if it was former Military, I'm all for De-militarizing our military. In case you haven't checked lately, they have been in a war for 15 years with goat herding opium dealers who never actually attacked us - while the largest morphine-based epidemic in history is going on!

They have been too damn busy up in everyones business. Stress kills....and its's usually the wrong people.

But yeah - California factor is always funny. To them, just another opportunity to raise taxes and more regulations. Because, you know, those things help!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being ready, even at work... a lesson ric0123 11 5,368 10-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Last Post: David