Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Hannity 10/18/18 | Fox news | Rush Limbaugh

Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
What does either of those windbags have to say worth listening to?
If you had listened you would have known what they have to say.

I need proof with listening to first....

The world would be a better place if a) neither of them existed and b) people were smart enough to ignore them
With respect, I disagree 100%.  There is reason the Rush has been the #1 conservative talk radio voice for decades.  He's usually right on the money and brings a wealth of information to the public.  I don't think you understand the amount of support he has in this country as a result.  I'd probably put Sean at #2 between his radio and T.V. show.  And again, Sean is consistently right and has brought things to the public's attention the MSM never wants brought to light.

They are a valuable resource in this country.

I understand the amount of fools that are in this country, and the number of people that utterly lack any critical thinking skills skills whatsoever. If the nation, and its overwhelming amount of support for him can be counted as as evidence of those things. Or Hannity, or any of the "stoke the fires" of idiocy jocks that are out there on either side.

I'm not saying he isn't correct sometimes, probably just as often as Rachel Maddow. But the amount of BS I have to wade through to get there just isn't worth it.
You're watching with blinders on Bob, if you actually watch at all.  And it's clear you haven't watched this particular video.

All right Dave - I'll watch it. But in the grand scheme of human events, Hannity/Limbaugh are not worth their composite chemicals

Video gone....apparently the poster didn't think so either.

What was the point?
Just for you I found another posted video  Smile

Within 30 seconds Hannity says "It is the single most important election in our lifetime"

My IQ dropped 10 points just for hitting the play button.  I shall inoculate myself by playing this in the background while I watch - which I will.

....out of respect for you Dave - not because I believe there is anything that shall be said here that does not translate to "We will say anything to gain viewers and thus increase advertising dollars"

But - I reserve the right to be wrong.  We'll see.  Bookmark incase deletion occurs again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDSn6HMdumA

Might be a couple of days before I get back to this...