Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmyer vs. David
You've got me by a couple of pages on our workout logs.  Seems like a challenge to see who can get the most pages in.... Wink
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Better start now, tomorrow, I weigh-in for the challenge at work. Winner gets $1,000, 2nd place $750, and 3rd place $500.

Told my wife that it might just be the motivation I need to really help me stick to the diet.

Doing good with the exercising, really enjoy it. I don't enjoy the dieting.
Just hit page 12...just saying Wink

A couple of people commented yesterday that I was looking skinnier already.

I had to admit, they were right. I explained that last week I was on vacation, eating a bunch BAD food with LOTS of salt and not taking my BP medicine (although the one time I stopped an checked my BP, it was great 128/68). Yet, I had retained several pounds of water. So much so, I couldn't get my wedding ring on.

So, Tuesday when I weighed in I was completely blotted. Took my medicine, cut the salt way back and from Tuesday to this morning, I weighed 254.4.

That shows you how much water I was retaining. Now it would be great if I could keep losing 6+ lbs a week, but the actual goal is more like a 1.5 lbs a week.

The timing of the weight lose challenge worked out really good for me.
Good job.  My intention is to keep the pressure on you.  It's good motivation for me to get out in the garage and 'get it done' Wink

I'm on page 15. I did spend a few minutes looking over old post, it is interesting to see how far I've come. You forget about the struggles and the challenges you had or at least I do. I get focused in on the current challenge and get frustrated, but looking back serves as a good reminder that slow and steady has gotten me this far. I wish I could be like Mac66 and just have the pounds flow right off of me, but I'm not as lucky. Although Rhonda reminded me, how much I have changed when she held up a pair of my old size 48 jeans and then grabbed a pair of my new size 38 jeans. Easy to forget how much you have changed.

Now if I can just get through this upcoming holiday season without going crazy for all the great food. It is both a blessing and a curse to have a wife and other family members who are great cooks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up David's "Someday isn't a friggin day of the week" Workout Log David 113 14,231 10-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: David