Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we have another civil war?
You should be looking into 'Q' Bob, right up your alley.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
The only thing I use that much tin foil for is wrapping chicken to keep it warm after I pull it from the grill!

I don't believe in conspiracy theories for the most part Dave. What I do believe is that there are self-organizing systems, and institutions. And those things "learn" to protect themselves and grow. When you take a bunch of people and throw them together, eventually they find ways to support self-promotion over the mission of the organization.

Doesn't matter if it is schools, government, a company, or even the police....

Repubs & Dems are both part of a machine that has evolved to completely support them. Trumo is NOT either of those. He is an outsider who threw a wrench in the entire machine. That is the worst thing you can do. He can't clean house any farther than his own cabinet and appointed positions. And we assume he doesn't fill the swamp with his own crocodiles, instead of alligators.

.Gov exists now to grow, and control. And it will continue to do so. Doesn't matter who is in charge: Debt grows, government grows, freedom is removed. One flavor is no better than the other.

Prediction within 8-12 years .Gov will take over your healthcare. Different sides play it different at times. But that IS going to happen. Dems put AHCA in. Repubs let it ride. Because they BOTH want it for various reasons. No conspiracy. It just benefits both.

Or you could vote into office someone who would actually fix it. But you won't. (You in the large/global sense of things as in all Americans who keep voting for the Red/Blue machine).

My approach: Make Government Irrelevant. I'm a rare bird. Like I said - you can't vote for any of those guys to make that happen.
(07-27-2019, 10:48 PM)Bob Wrote: Or you could vote into office someone who would actually fix it. 

You don't understand Bob, that is precisely what 'we' did.  Trump is fixing things.  Some in the front, some behind the scenes.  You don't follow these things as closely as I do.  No tin-foil hat involved.  Quite the opposite.  Like I mentioned in the other thread, we are very likely to wake up one morning, very soon, and see mass arrests have taken place in DC.  I'm talking all the way up to members of Congress.  There is a reason Trump didn't campaign very hard for the House.  It was irrelevant as it's going to be cleansed. 

Epstein invest started under Sessions.  Barr pulled the trigger.  And Barr is about to unleash on DC.  The left (and some on the right) know it.  I hope you prepped plenty of popcorn cause it's coming.

Dave - I'm saying the very nature of how closely you follow it makes you very biased. I'm saying since you voted for Trump - that you have a personal vested stake in being right. That's how people work.

I would certainly welcome the Great Cleansing to which you refer. I agree that would be a fantastic strategy. Let one party so ridiculously over-extend themselves that they fall flat and get utterly destroyed by the other. I also think that is even worse than the two party fiasco we have. Government doing nothing is much preferred by me to them actually doing anything.

But - as I have always said - I reserve the right and freely admit that I could be wrong. Popcorn is in in the cupboard.

And if the grid goes down I can make it from real kernels in the wok on the grill or turkey cooker....
Or you could turn those kernals into flour.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.
DOJ IG referred Comey for criminal charges (multiple felonies).  Barr declined and the word is that those felonies were 'low hanging fruit' and that much bigger charges are forthcoming...

Waiting - not holding breathe.
Agree.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.