Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we have another civil war?
(05-06-2019, 01:34 PM)David Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 03:27 AM)Bob Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 04:22 PM)David Wrote: The ball has started rolling now.  I think you're going to start seeing the deep state exposed in ways that are going to completely shock the public.  I'm talking cover-ups, money laundering, child/sex trafficking, unlawful spying, unlawful warrants, true collusion with foreign powers among other things that will make your head spin.  I think you'll see charges of treason and even the death penalty.

We still haven't seen who shot Kennedy or the entire ACA yet.

That is suppose to be declassified soon by Trump.  Just found that out yesterday.

Well....Trump has declassified.  The dominoes are starting to fall!  It's about to get very, very real folks.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
.Gov understands that to destroy half of it is to destroy all of it. Political/social system set up on divide and conquer/manipulate/control needs two sides. Will crap happen? Maybe. Will it be "Earth-shattering" - doubtful.
(05-27-2019, 06:07 PM)Bob Wrote: .Gov understands that to destroy half of it is to destroy all of it.  Political/social system set up on divide and conquer/manipulate/control needs two sides.  Will crap happen?  Maybe.  Will it be "Earth-shattering" - doubtful.

I believe that it is going to be of epic proportion.

I'm betting on a push.I want LEOs to be hooking up folks,I don't know far he is willing to go.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.
True story. 1969. US Army. Captain tells the assembled company we are on alert because there is a rumor of a putsch. Yatta yatta. He asks if there are any questions. I raise my hand. Which side are we on? Captain glares at me and stomps off.

Libya and Iraq are nation states in name only. They illustrate that a civil war does not have to have only two sides.
A-hole Anfifa idiots at it again in Portland.

David,it may go sideways.You of all folk know what I mean,the whole west coast is done.I pray the ballot box works,if not the ammo box is next.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Quantity has a quality all of its own.
It is a shame watching how the west coast has fallen.

Although, I live in Illinois and I have a front row seat watching Chicago trying to destroy the rest of our state.

Haven't watched this yet but wanted to put it here for reference.

According to the 'Q' comms, Epstein's arrest was the linch pin setting in motion the coming storm/avalanche.  I don't know the particulars but Epstein apparently was arrested while in his plane, his feet never touched U.S. soil.  Don't know the legalities on that?  You saw B.C. rushing to get a, "I hardly knew the guy" out there so I'd keep an eye on that as well.

Apparently Gitmo has a new base Commander and Judge that are cleaning house.  Some tribunals are under way. 

Arrest of illegals will be interesting.  Lot of lefties in L.E. vowing not to help and even going as far as telling illegals what to do if they get a knock on the door.  IMO, those A-holes need to be dealt with as well for obstruction and aiding/abetting. 

The old adage goes, 'we are living in interesting times'.  The storm is here.  Get ready.