Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we have another civil war?
When the indictments started happening is when things will likely start happening.  And that may be soon.  You'll notice that the word 'treason' has begun to be floated by those in and around the White House, as well as 'death penalty'.  I don't believe that is by accident or off-hand.  We'll keep watching.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
It will be interesting to see if 1) indictments of major players actually get issued; 2) if issued if any of the indictments actually stick; 3) how people react to the indictments.

Will people feel betrayed by those indicted or will they believe it is a conspiracy to get those individuals? Based on court cases involving police officers, when the 'mob' doesn't get the ruling they want, then it is because the courts are broken and they need to riot. Yet, if the 'mob' gets the ruling they want, then justice is served.
Funny how it works that way...

(04-08-2019, 11:25 AM)David Wrote: When the indictments started happening is when things will likely start happening.  And that may be soon.  You'll notice that the word 'treason' has begun to be floated by those in and around the White House, as well as 'death penalty'.  I don't believe that is by accident or off-hand.  We'll keep watching.

I believe it is the same over-the-top BS they use whenever they can. You know, like how this election is TRHE MOST IMPORTANT of our lifetime!!!!!!

We really need to have a talk about confirmation bias Dave....

Hilary didn't go to jail - nobody is. On either side.
We will see...

[Image: d2d39108-9b4d-490c-be42-65833cbd22b8-jpeg.551060]
The ball has started rolling now.  I think you're going to start seeing the deep state exposed in ways that are going to completely shock the public.  I'm talking cover-ups, money laundering, child/sex trafficking, unlawful spying, unlawful warrants, true collusion with foreign powers among other things that will make your head spin.  I think you'll see charges of treason and even the death penalty.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/greg-cr...nts-to-doj

Greg Craig, ex-Obama White House counsel, indicted for alleged false statements
(04-10-2019, 04:22 PM)David Wrote: The ball has started rolling now.  I think you're going to start seeing the deep state exposed in ways that are going to completely shock the public.  I'm talking cover-ups, money laundering, child/sex trafficking, unlawful spying, unlawful warrants, true collusion with foreign powers among other things that will make your head spin.  I think you'll see charges of treason and even the death penalty.

We still haven't seen who shot Kennedy or the entire ACA yet.
(04-13-2019, 03:27 AM)Bob Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 04:22 PM)David Wrote: The ball has started rolling now.  I think you're going to start seeing the deep state exposed in ways that are going to completely shock the public.  I'm talking cover-ups, money laundering, child/sex trafficking, unlawful spying, unlawful warrants, true collusion with foreign powers among other things that will make your head spin.  I think you'll see charges of treason and even the death penalty.

We still haven't seen who shot Kennedy or the entire ACA yet.

That is suppose to be declassified soon by Trump.  Just found that out yesterday.