Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AR15 provides an unfair advantage

And if you use an AR15 you're probably a racist and a Nazi as well...
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
"Unfair" would be 3 armed criminals breaking into a house with 1 victim in it. Maybe 2 should stay outside to even things up. They should probably call ahead too. Don't want the unfair advantage of surprise.

The victim shaming of the left is unreal. I've always liked the question "why is a rape victim morally superior to a woman who defends herself from being raped?" They will rally around the victim while tearing apart the one who refused to be a victim. Shouldn't everyone be supportive of not being raped?
If I am in a life threatening situation I am going to use any unfair method possible to make sure I can walk away whole.
(08-01-2018, 03:22 AM)Tsquare Wrote: If  I am in a life threatening situation I am going to use any unfair method possible to make sure I can walk away whole.

There is no such thing as a fair fight when your life or a love ones life is hanging in the balance. Every method, tool, and/or option is 'fair' to save the live of love one or yourself.
We all agree that Lawyers > Satan as evil goes....

You have to agree to bring to take the case.
It just makes you wonder about the mentality that would even consider such nonsense.  Dodgy
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S.A. Saint AR15 David 0 75 07-14-2018, 12:00 AM
Last Post: David
  FIREARMS: JUSTIFICATION FOR PACKABLE AR15 PISTOLS IN VEHICLES David 6 292 07-13-2018, 01:07 AM
Last Post: David