Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xgrip
Ordered an Xgrip off ebay this evening for $12 for my Glock 26 to fit over a G19 mag.  Never really thought about one before but decided $12 was cheap enough to try one out.  I like how it fills in the back of the grip against the palm like the Hyve +2.  Should provide a comfortable grip fit.  And having a total of 16 rounds as opposed to 11 or 13 is a nice bonus as well.  I liked the looks of the G19 adapter over the looks of the G17 adapter.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Thumbs Up 
Got the Xgrip in the mail and popped it on a G19 mag.  Fit just fine as expected.  I like it.  Feels good in my hand and I feel like I have a more firm purchase on the G26 overall.  Fills the back portion nicely that goes against the palm of my hand.  Compared it with the Hyve+2 and the fit in my hand is even better.  Good $12 investment.

Smile

I've been so impressed with this Xgrip that I ordered and installed a second one on the new G26.4 I just got for a HD gun.  That provides a 16-round HD gun.  Had I thought about it a bit longer I may have gone with the G17 Xgrip adapter.   At least this way it gives me a viable spare and back up to my carry G26.4.