Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future of Glocktalk?
Future of Glocktalk...

I Am Stepping Down As GT Admin
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
It's gone ta hell since Eric sold it,now it's worse..Corp has ruined it,now an anti gun canuck co bought it.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
You seen that he started his own forum: http://theboresite.com/
I have logged on to GT about 3 times in the past year. All 3 times was to look up some info. I got tired of the bashing, off the wall topics, and threads about drug use.
GT,is a very eclectic board.It ain't only about S/P.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
I jump into sp every couple of months. The first thing I notice is that there is very little traffic on it these days. The second thing I notice is that it's the same old crap. I hang out a lot on the prepper and survival subs of redditt a fair amount these days, and those are just filled with 'what do i put in my bug out bag threads. There is some good stuff every now and then and I like to stir up some sheet by down talking EMP threats and people obsessed with guns.
Lots of trolls on GT these days and very poor moderation.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I still hang out there. I'm not seeing all the issues that ya'll are but then again I've learned not to bring up stuff that'll draw trolls,LOL. I had my issues many years ago with some of the 1911 idiots and just stay out of that part of the forum now. As long as I've got a place to post my YouTube Video links and talk guns/knives/gear I'm happy.