Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social unrest or worse?
I'm staying out of the fray except to mention that during the 1960's and 70s the left actively attacked government institutions. Heck, they set off a bomb in the US Capital Building and actively attacked police. They tried to start a civil war back. It didn't work then, it won't work now.
I'm ok with the left starting a civil war. The right are the ones with all the guns...

I'd prefer nobody do it.

And not everyone is lazy. For example - the power mongers in .Gov work very very hard to get in charge. And they will work very very vey hard to stay in charge. I just think that the majority of people, left right or whatever (Meaning people who voted for Trump out of "He's not one of 'them'), still mostly, and more and more look to the government for solutions.

Thus long before there is any civil war of any sort from any side - they'll take the .Gov solutions. Short of total economic collapse. Same with North Korea - as long as the people have food....when that runs out citizen and soldier alike will turn. And then soldiers end up in charge. Usually not a good thing.

But I agree - most civil unrest actually comes from the left.
http://southernnation.org/2018/07/with-r...needs-556/

A good read.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Scenario #3 - inconvenient to worse case David 13 3,305 07-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: ric0123
Exclamation Scenario #2 - inconvenient to worse case David 6 1,517 07-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: kirgi08
Exclamation Scenario - inconvenient to worse case David 8 2,412 07-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Last Post: bmyers
  Potential Unrest bmyers 15 2,017 09-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Last Post: bmyers