Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ikea Ladda battery
Afew months back while being dragged around the new years sales by the missus as her pack mule, we went into ikea and i stumbled across there ladda rechargable AA batteries 2350mah and picked up 5 four packs at £5 each. I got a 4 xaa nitecore flashlight for christmas the EA45S and needed some more AA's to feed it.

Normally i go for eneloops but i was tired and PO'ed, now several months later with almost daily use of the flashlight and batteries at work, home, fishing and hunting, I can say i am impressed with the ladda batteries and the nitecore. They last as long as the eneloop pros and retain there charge, manufactured october 2017.

They are made in japan by fijitsu (i asked ikea) and have the same specs as the eneloop pro's for less than half the price, they interesting thing is fijitsu only has one battery plant in japan now they rest being moved to china. The fijistu factory only makes eneloop pro 4th gen cells which here retail for £12,99 for 4.

Amazon basics high capcity are £8.49 for 4 and are also said to come from the sme factory. As an FYI the last amazon basics batteries i bought where manufactured 2 years before. They still held about a 70% charge, but still annoyed at getting 2 year old batteries.

So if you have a local ikea or you can get ladda's online and they are made in japan save yourself afew bucks and try the ladda cells.
That's good to know.  I have Ikea not to far from the house and did pick up some AAA batteries from them.  Don't remember if I picked up any AA, I'll have to check.  Are the batteries or label marked if they're from Japan?  Don't remember as it's been a year or so.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
[Image: IMG_1629_zpsdjypvv1w.jpg]

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/50128
Looks like I'll need to take a trip out to Ikea!  Thanks for the tip and good to see you on the board again!  Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Ikea Ladda rechargable batteries? David 4 2,324 09-18-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: JRSC
  Actual battery runtimes David 4 2,975 07-10-2015, 09:12 PM
Last Post: David