Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health & Fitness
I've started this thread as a spin-off of the Physical Fitness thread on the old forum.

So any information you may have on staying healthy and workouts for preparedness feel free to post here.

Your Body on Coke
In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Several here may know that I've owned and operated a martial arts forum for the last 15 years or so.  It has gone through multiple boards over the years.  The last one was on the same set up as the old SEP board, so it was having issues as well.  So with Racer's help I started a new one at about the same time as I started this new SEP board. 

The new Martial Warrior has all the same sections as the old one, but I've also added on an entirely new section called the Training Hall.  This new section is all about strength training, power lifting, body building, body weight training, nutrition etc.  Also has a log area.  You don't have to be into the martial arts to join.  Simply use the forum to discuss training and nutrition.

So if anyone is interested in lurking or joining:

martialwarrior.us
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I've heard the Red Cross offers free CPR/AED classes. Been looking for them but haven't found any free ones. Just wondering, have any of you taken them or know anything about it?
Check with you local fire department. Some will offer free classes.
Thank you sir!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Realistic fitness training... jayclimber 2 554 12-17-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: bdcochran