Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just got stood up on Arms list
Sorry, i'm venting.....    I found a great deal on a new AR this week on Armslist.  I emailed the guy, everything is all good. We pick a place this morning at 11, I email him when I wake up with my car and what I'm wearing, I go get cash from the bank, sit at the meeting spot for 45 minutes, email him 3 times... nothing.  Total ghost. 

I don't if I'm more pissed off about getting stood up, or missing out on the chance for a good deal on exactly the gun I've been looking for.

Grr...  I even skipped going to the range afterwards because I'm so pissed off. 

anyway, no point to this, just ranting lol
You hate missing out on a good deal. Maybe the guy will contact you and he had an emergency develop that wouldn't let him make the meeting (I try to think positive).

IF he doesn't contact you with a reasonable excuse, does Armslist have way of reporting him to prevent this from happening to someone else?
You're not alone, happened to me once too.  Guy was texting me he was on the way and then....nothing.  Didn't answer any further texts or email.  Some folks are either very inconsiderate or just have too much time on their hands and think their funny.

Fortunately it's the exception and not the rule.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I've had really good luck on arms list. Maybe it was a family emergency. I just wasted the entire day waiting around to hear from him lol (but at least I caught up on fear the waking dead)
just like selling cars... many never show

hope it works out for the good deal
I’d be curious to see if the gun is still listed or gets resisted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I got put on the naughty list bmyers 15 1,791 06-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Tsquare
Smile Celebrity list David 7 2,570 01-28-2017, 01:03 AM
Last Post: JRSC
  Packing heat in Detroit: Motown residents answer police chief's call to arms David 14 7,227 12-02-2015, 01:34 PM
Last Post: David