Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decided to switch
I have used Google for years,, but after their constant attack on gun owners and information related, plus their recent attacks on gun YouTube channels, I have decided to switch to Bing. 

Don't know if that is a better choice or if I'm just trading one evil for the other, but I'm tired of using such an anti-gun friendly company.
I don't know if it's really any better, but there's Duck Duck Go.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
(03-21-2018, 05:31 PM)JRSC Wrote: I don't know if it's really any better, but there's Duck Duck Go.

+1
DDG.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Never heard of it, but going to give it a try.
I think all the gun channels should simply ditch YT in go over fully to Full 30.

And any other non-gun channels that support the 2A should ditch YT as well and go elsewhere.  Make it a 'thing' that gets peoples attention.  And maybe, hopefully YT will feel it in the pocket book.  Same with Google.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I like Full30, the one downside, currently my Blu-Ray player doesn't have an app for Full30 so I can watch it on my TV.
DuckDuckGo is okay.
I prefer StartPage.
It uses the Google search algorithms, but removes all the spying stuff.
Didn't know about any of those search engines guys, thanks for the head up on them!
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.