Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I started a survival blog
So, I started a website for my survival blog.  Just my random thoughts about things. Food, water, EDC,  all that stuff.  Anyone interested in taking a look? It's still very raw..  Also, I'm not making any money off this, but if it's not appropriate to post, I won't.
I think it's a pretty good move. It's what the internet is for. Sharing knowledge and information.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
I will take a look, I like learning about different viewpoints. Some I agree with, some I don't, and some I modify to fit our needs. I figure the more info I have, the better prepared it makes me.
Here you go. I know people will disagree with some of the things I'm saying. I'm ok with that.

http://www.thereasonableprepper.com/
Not about agreeing with everything really, more about sharing and gaining new ideas.  Thanks for sharing  Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Good first post.

I didn't see a comment section on the page, but I could of missed it so I will post to comments.

As I have grown older, my eyes have gotten worst, never had good eyesight, but now I'm into bifocals and such.

The font size and coloring is difficult for me to read, but it might be fine for everyone else.

I look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

PS-once I started clicking on the individual blog post, then i found the places to post comments. Never said I was the smartest person
If you hit the menu tab, it opens up into other categories. I've got about a dozen posts up. Also, at the bottom of the home page there is a list of the last 5 posts
Nice website ric0123 I applaud you for putting your thoughts out publicly.

We are all products of our experience and environments so it's interesting to see other perspectives.
I've updated some content and also played around with the font size and color to help with readabilty
Thank you! Much easier for me to read.