Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked and Afraid XL
Just started watching this new version.  They're going for 40 days now instead of 21.  And they have four groups of 3 people.  And Alpha male, Alpha female, 2 guys and a girl and two girls and a guy.  Just watching the set up show now but looks pretty good.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I can't get into the shows.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
I'm sure you can learn from this show. But for the life of me I can't see being in a survival situation butt naked. Though I guess it's happened before. They sure wouldn't do this in Vancouver!!
One of the things you learn is how different people are going to react when they're cold, wet, tired, hungry, thirsty and stressed. 

You also see what it takes to have that survival mind-set.

Did anyone see episode #2?  The 'witch' that threw their gear in the fire and lake....twice!?!  She's got some serious problems and should never have been on the show.  If it had been a real survival situation they other two would have killed her for doing what she did. Angry

Yeah she would have got knocked in the head could you imagine if her and the guy that just tapped out had a kid what that would be like. It funny watching when they all got to the same area and now are competing for food and resorses
In a real survival situation they would have killed and eaten her.