Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outback and snowflakes
Thumbs Down 
UNIFORMED OFFICER ASKED TO LEAVE RESTAURANT BECAUSE HE HAD SERVICE WEAPON

I don't eat at Outback anyway even though I could walk to one from my house in 10 minutes.  I no longer go to theme parks that don't allow off-duty LEO to carry inside the park.  And I don't go to NFL football games for the same reason (though I was done with the NFL last year anyway).

Like to know what the deal was with the snowflake that was so scared for her life that she and her husband had to be walked to their car.  Probably had warrants for their arrest.  Dodgy
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
The Outbacks in our areas are not posted as GFZ.
Manager fired.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
(02-09-2018, 06:09 PM)kirgi08 Wrote: Manager fired.'08.

I read about this story a few days back. Good to hear the snowflake is now looking for a job. 

One of the comments on the article said the cop should have got up and walked away without saying or doing anything else. The next was a reply "and go see his buddies at the fire department and ask when the fire inspection was." And it kept going. The following reply said and then go to the health department to schedule a spot health inspection, and another was to get ICE to come in and check the green cards of the kitchen help.

I haven't been back to see how much further the list has grown.  But the replies gave me a warm fuzzy.
I don't think the manager was fired.  At least it was not stated in the article.  

But it is another black eye/mark against Outback.  Oh wait...was that a racist statement?  Dodgy

Oh, and anyone watch the Fox News segment on Laura Ingram's show with the black guy that wants Washington D.C.'s name changed because Washington was a slave owner  Dodgy
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.