Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey just wanted to give a big welcome to Mr Keith just to let you know he has a ton of knowledge you may want to pick his mind.
Wanted to give a big welcome to motomom34 she can hold her own so test her
Welcome aboard and nice to see more members jumping onboard.
I saw their registrations and approved both of them, and Sylvester as well.  Any friends of yours are friends of ours and look forward to talking with them.  Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(01-22-2018, 04:10 AM)ghost Wrote: Wanted to give a big welcome to motomom34 she can hold her own so test her

Hey Ghost. I appreciate the invite and looks like a nice board. LOL! hopefully I do not fail in proving I know my stuff. Big Grin
Big welcome  Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(01-22-2018, 04:49 PM)David Wrote: Big welcome  Smile

Thank you for the welcome & approving my account. Looks like a nice site with decent people from what I have read.
Welcome! Make yourself at home!
Why do I feel like anyone Ghost says we should "test" can probably make spear gun out out of swamp reeds and a shoestring.....

Welcome all!
(01-23-2018, 03:02 AM)Bob Wrote: Why do I feel like anyone Ghost says we should "test" can probably make spear gun out out of swamp reeds and a shoestring.....

Welcome all!

Big Grin   Thanks for the welcome. @ghost has taught my family to look at "stuff" in a different way. After we saw his video on lethal spaghetti, we because addicted to trying to make unconventional weapons.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost member? Ronin.45 7 2,572 12-09-2015, 06:19 AM
Last Post: kirgi08