Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I got put on the naughty list
Got an email today stating I'm back under review.

That is after I received the email last week that the case was closed and nothing else was going to be done (see first post).
Well I got the following email reply back:

Your community privileges may have been revoked for one or more of the following reasons:
-- Elements of your account indicate a relationship to sellers, publishers, or other reviewers of the products you review.
-- Your reviews were posted in exchange for compensation, such as gift cards to purchase the product, product refunds, review swaps, or free or discounted products.
-- You requested free or discounted products in exchange for reviews.

We made this decision after carefully considering your account. This decision is final, and your community privileges will not be reinstated.

We cannot share any further information about this decision, and we may not reply to further emails about this issue.

Looking at their three reasons has me more confused than ever. The first one, the only seller I know is an author that I bought his book back in 2013 and wrote a review back then on it. The second one, I wish people would send me stuff to review, but no one values my opinion that highly to receive any type of product. The third, I only review products I have purchased and never have requested anything from anyone.

As you can see by their email, they once again refuse to provide any proof that I did anything wrong.
LOL! That is funny. You are the first person I have heard to be banned from reviewing stuff on Amazon.
Wear it like a badge of honor! Must be they didn't like your honesty or something.
Like I said, Amazon is too big for their britches. Be fun to see someone like Walmart really step up the online shopping thing and take a larger bite out of Amazon's market share. Healthy competition would only help the consumer.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
And just like that... there were only "helpful" review ratings. Amazon is anti-truth.
History is not dead to the man who would learn how the present came to be what it is.

In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
I had noticed if I give anything except excellent the review disappears so I stopped giving reviews last year. I ignore the ratings on Amazon. If I buy anything there I have already researched the product.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just got stood up on Arms list ric0123 5 171 04-28-2018, 03:26 PM
Last Post: BACKWOODS
Smile Celebrity list David 7 2,015 01-28-2017, 01:03 AM
Last Post: JRSC