Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IV Bag shortage
(02-09-2018, 09:24 PM)mac66 Wrote: So I'm hearing of major flu epidemics and IV bag shortages. Did no one get a flu shot this year?

I used to get the flu occasionally but not since I started getting a flu shot.  I know some people are against them but the flu sucks more than the shot.

You could not pay me to get a flu shot Mac.  It's a scam.  It's worse than a scam.  Way too much information, from health care professionals (Doctors and nurses) that have been bold enough to speak out on flu shots and vaccinations.  Plus anyone that dares to speak out against this multi-billion dollar industry is instantly demonized just like those that speak out against this global warming nonsense.  

If I knew then what I know now I would have refused all those damn shots in the military.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
As a side note to add on to my post above, I've been under the weather for a few days.  Started with a minor sore throat Tuesday evening (may stem from directing traffic in the pouring rain Sunday night).  No, I didn't run out to the doctor.  No, I didn't take prescription antibiotics.  Here's what I did:
  • Started a regiment of Wellness Formula
  • Started taking Colloidal Silver
  • Started taking oregano oil under my tongue
  • Upped my Vit C intake
  • Upped my fluid intake
  • Diffused essential oils around the house
  • Jarrow probiotic

Never went beyond a minor sore throat and a bit of fatigue.  No chills, no aches and no fever.  All the above nipped it in the bud.  Years ago, prior to getting heavily into alternative medicine I would have gone straight to a 103+ fever, aches, chills and felt like crap for a week.  That's the way I use to be once a year.  Now I catch it before it goes bad and let my body do what it was designed to do while giving it the ammo to fight whatever it's fighting.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
(02-10-2018, 02:02 PM)David Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 09:24 PM)mac66 Wrote: So I'm hearing of major flu epidemics and IV bag shortages. Did no one get a flu shot this year?

I used to get the flu occasionally but not since I started getting a flu shot.  I know some people are against them but the flu sucks more than the shot.

You could not pay me to get a flu shot Mac.  It's a scam.  It's worse than a scam.  Way too much information, from health care professionals (Doctors and nurses) that have been bold enough to speak out on flu shots and vaccinations.  Plus anyone that dares to speak out against this multi-billion dollar industry is instantly demonized just like those that speak out against this global warming nonsense.  

If I knew then what I know now I would have refused all those damn shots in the military.

Well we will have to agree to disagree.
Vaccines have done a lot of great things over the years. It has taken many common diseases and reduced them to levels that many no longer exist in the US.

I'm one of those that are pro-vaccine. Like any medicine, there are risk, but the risk are outweighed by the potential disease.

One area I will agree with Dave,soldiers should not have been given experimental vaccines. Using our soldiers as test pools is not acceptable. It is one thing to require them to have tested and approved vaccines, it is another to require them to use experimental vaccine so you can see if they work.