Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the POTUS in 2016?
Question 
Who do you think with the the POTUS in 2016?
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Right now it seems like it's going to be a close one between Trump and Clinton. Trump talks big, but I'm getting the BHO feeling from him. He's rising quickly, he's everything the current potus isn't. He's making bold claims and promises if he gets it and people are flocking to him by the masses and don't know all that he stands for. Nobody's concerned about his stance on personal and social issues. People act desperate and by doing so they ignorantly miss out on the entirety of the candidate and we could end up in a worse predicament than we are now.
I'd take that risk,we need a rep in office.For the nation yes but more to the point SCOTUS nominations.Some of the cons judges are delaying retirement till the one is gone.We loose the SCOTUS this nation is screwed.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
We haven't done so well with the present SCOTUS!

I hope I'm wrong, but I think the POTUS in 2016 (and beyond) is going to be BHO. I think 'something' is going to happen (natural or man-made) in which he'll seize the opportunity to declare martial law, suspend the election and stay in power. The true powers-that-be have been grooming him for far too long to just up and let him fade away into the sunset.

If I'm wrong, and I hope I am, then I'd vote for Donald Duck to keep Hilary out of the white house.

The bad thing is, is that there really aren't any great candidates this go round. I'm fairly unimpressed with all of them. And the more I read about them and people's reactions to them make me more disgusted.

People better wake up right now and understand that their salvation is not in the potus or in any of these candidates. Everybody best have a personal relationship with Jesus cause He's the only one who's going to save us from what coming to this nation and world. These folks are going to tell you what you want to hear to get your vote then after they're sweared in, they're going to take that mask off and do as they please and are pressured into.

David, I'm inclined to agree with you about BHO. The only other thing I can foresee happening is Donald Trumps campaign runs out of gas and everyone lines up behind Hillary to push her in like Obama.
http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-notebo...BHNlYwNzcg--#

Found this this morning. I personally feel the ole sheister is pulling some shuck & jive to ease fears and concerns and divert attention to a possible martial law.

What's your thoughts?
My wife and I were watching the clip of that on the news today.  As soon as he started 'kidding' about a third term we looked at each other with the same thought...they're starting to prime people for him staying in office.  As I mentioned above, hope I'm wrong but that's the writing I see on the wall. 

Signs of the times, know what I mean.

When he and Jon Stewart were making a funny of it the audience made light of it to. As well as possibly the majority of viewers. And now this, With so much lightheartedness about the issue I can almost guarantee its in the agenda somewhere. You honestly can't put it passed him!
He's already abused the hell outta the COTUS,I don't think his trying for another 4yrs is out of the question.'08. Angry
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Heck, at this point I'd vote for Pedro to keep them all out.