Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online games
1940 Original.  This is the one with the standard OOB and rules.  If you want to hook up for a game let me know  Smile
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I will have to try to find sometime to hook up online with you and play a game. Right now with all the holiday stuff and work we just hired 100+ people, things are little crazy.

The challenging part, it doesn't look like it will be slowing down for several months, starting in January we will be hiring and all the way through March, which means we will go up ~300 more people. It is great that the company is getting lots of work, the only downside means that we are all very busy right now.
That's the nice thing with the online game, it can be saved.  So a game may stretch over weeks or even months.  We both have a spare hour and jump online then pick it up three weeks later and so forth.  

If/when you have a spare hour let me know and I'll see if I do as well.  We can exchange numbers and I can talk you through some of the tidbits of the game the first time through.

So the question becomes, do you want Axis (Germany, Japan and Italy) or the Allies (U.S., Britain, France, Russua, Anzac)?  I'm fine either way so you pick which one you'd  like to try out.  Either way I'll give you some strategy tips that you're free to try out.

I have a game saved that I started, just haven't had time to fix it. Our company is having some tremendous growth right now. We have taken on a new $50 million a year contract so we have hired about 130 people so far to meet the needs. Normally this time of year we are slow and down to our lower staffing numbers, instead, this year we are setting ourselves up to hit record amount of employees next Spring.

I typically play as Britain and occasionally as the US. When we use to play there were at least four of us playing if not five. Never have played as more than one country.
Let me know when you have time and we'll get one started.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Games David 0 330 01-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Last Post: David