Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Unrest
Officer found NOT GUILTY

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – Jason Stockley has been found not guilty of first-degree murder.
I have to say - I have had very little idea what this was about. Then I went and read up on it. I don't know much, but I have to say - I gotta go with the rioters on this.

There is stink so bad about the police in this that you need a gas mask. The unfortunate part is that it's probably a great opportunity to make a point (albeit not a big one - dude was holding a bag of smack).

But anything good will be lost because of opportunists. They will incite riot, etc...there are a lot of ways to incite change through serious unrelenting pressure. Burning things and looting etc isn't it.

And - regarding situational awareness, as said....you KNOW this coming and where you need to be, and not be.

Where do you live, beside St. Louis?
I actually live in Bethalto, IL and our family farm is outside of Grafton.

We pulled our workers out of downtown yesterday morning once the verdict was announced.

Overnight got more interesting, sadly 11 officers injured.
(09-16-2017, 12:56 AM)Bob Wrote: I have to say - I have had very little idea what this was about.  Then I went and read up on it.  I don't know much, but I have to say - I gotta go with the rioters on this.

There is stink so bad about the police in this that you need a gas mask.  The unfortunate part is that it's probably a great opportunity to make a point (albeit not a big one - dude was holding a bag of smack).  

But anything good will be lost because of opportunists.  They will incite riot, etc...there are a lot of ways to incite change through serious unrelenting pressure.  Burning things and looting etc isn't it.

Maybe, maybe not.  Can't always go by the story on the net though.  A judge, who had all the evidence rendered a verdict.

At any rate, any rioting will have nothing to do with justice.  Just an excuse to loot and cause problems.  Decent people are too busy working.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I see it progressed as expected... Sad
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
Reporting some business got hit last night and about a dozen arrest made. I don't see anything about any officers getting hurt last night, which is a good thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social unrest or worse? David 51 7,246 10-19-2018, 05:53 PM
Last Post: bmyers