Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Donald J. Trump
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017...our-years/

At first, he came off at an impressive start. I did not want him as president in the last elections and this one. I was hoping for Ted Cruz, Ben Carson or even Mike Huckabee. Trump got my approval for quite a while. He actually impressed me. Over the last couple months, I've went back to wishing one of the other guys had won. I was very disappointed in him calling out the Freedom Caucus in the Obamacare deal as if they did wrong. Then upon Bannon and Gorka leaving, it seems he's gotten worse about decision making. He either has a mean poker face, or he's political tofu. The idea of prolonging the war in Afghanistan will not make America great again. And even worse, the reversal of his decision on militarizing the police. Since he doesn't seem to want to stop domestic terrorism. Now, with all these things on the table, along with other things, now his opposition is saying he will stay?? I hope I'm wrong, But, I'm starting to think he should bought and paid for.
In The Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice.
Trump is doomed to failure. He doesn't have enough (or any) support in Congress. And why should he? He spent a good part of his campaign calling its members names. Now he expects them to help him get stuff done. He acted like his was running for emperor, not president. And then the idiot voters elected Trump but left in the same old legislators. 2018 will be here before you know it and nothing will get accomplished as the House members spend all their time trying to get reelected.
I wouldn't say that. He does have people who'll help him. He's not entirely destined to failure. He does have a good agenda and people who would help him. The problem is, is that he's not turning to the right people. The Freedom Caucus is all for MAGA. But for some reason, Trump is allowing himself to be swayed by people who are against his agenda. Rand Paul is just one person who'd fight for Trump relentlessly if Trump would work with him instead of against him. And that's because the swamp creatures are trying to drown out the voices of reason.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-question/
He has been a catalyst for exposing fake/biased news, government corruption and the deep state.  That's a good thing.  He's like a light that has been turned on and now the media and D.C. cockroaches are scurrying away.  And in some cases being stepped on.

To top it off, the stock market is at an all time high, GDP is over 3%, tax reform is just about done, oil is flowing and the military is kicking the crap outta ISIS.  

I pray for him daily and those around him that are kicking the lid off of the swamp rather than kicking the can down the road.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.

Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I'm pretty sure the market is up and unemployment numbers are down due to the work being done for the expansion of chain migration of anti-American voters. Got to pay attention to everything.
If he loads the courts with rw judges,he's done his job.He has a hostile .gub ta deal with,it'll be messy.'08.
If you look like food,you will be eaten.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Smith: "Cleanse" Trump Supporters Out Of Our Country David 1 526 08-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: JRSC