Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deal Alert Thread
Some Timex Expedition watches are on sale at Walmart.  Picked up one on Friday night with the indiglo function and a leather band for $18.  Regular price was a tad over $40.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.
I also purchased a watch from the Wmart recently, from the camping section. It was $12 bucks and change, it looks like a pretty nice watch with a black paracord band, a whistle, a small ferrocerium rod, and (the selling point for me) a larger ferro rod built into the band. I've only had it for a week now but so far so good.
Sportsmansguide has Anderson stripped AR lowers for $45/ea with free shipping. That's a good deal

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/i...?a=2094522

They've been on sale for a about a week for $40.49 with free shipping for members but yesterday they added a double discount. Which was another $8 off. They do add a $9 fee for firearms so the discount offset that somewhat. I finally couldn't resist and ordered two.

These have to go to an FFL (they have a list by location of FFLs on file with them). My local FFL charges $20 for a transfer whether it's one of fifty guns. With transfer the total will be just over $100 for two receivers.

Current price is still a good deal but you might want to get on their mailing list. I'm sure they will offer them again for sale cheaper around or after Christmas.
Deal today for the Anderson lower is free shipping and an additional 10% off. Technically you could buy the stripped lower for $45, discount it 10%/$4.50 then add the $5 firearm processing fee and get it for $46 shipped.

An even better deal is the Anderson lower built with a lower parts kit installed for $75.99. Add the 10% discount and $5 fee and you are at $73.39 shipped. That doesn't count your FFL transfer fee*. That's a great deal and you don't have to put it together.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/i...?a=2094521

*I use two different FFLs to transfer. One charges $15 per gun. The other charges a flat $20 whether it's one gun or more. If I'm buying one I go with the $15 guy, if more then the $20 guy is cheaper.

If you ever thought about building an AR, this is a good deal.
Utorch UT01 flashlight $16.99 with CC BLUT01CM

Neutral white

Cool white

I do not know how long the CC will work, but it's working as of right now as I just ordered one in cool white.  This is a 14500 or AA sized flashlight that has 7 modes. Lots of power, lots of options.

[Image: 1481823782331500479.jpeg]

Jetbeam JET - u

[Image: 1482490395701256864.jpg]

$9.79 shipped!

(12-25-2016, 02:04 PM)David Wrote: Utorch UT01 flashlight $16.99 with CC BLUT01CM

Neutral white

Cool white

I do not know how long the CC will work, but it's working as of right now as I just ordered one in cool white.  This is a 14500 or AA sized flashlight that has 7 modes. Lots of power, lots of options.

[Image: 1481823782331500479.jpeg]

Gearbest cancelled my order on the above flashlight and another 16340 flashlight I had ordered.  Came up with a bogus reason but I think it's because they don't want to honor the coupon.  So Gearbest is off my list of companies to deal with.  Too be honest, Simon at Convoy is the only Chinese company I haven't had an issue with.  They are usually quick shippers and the quality of the Convoy S2+ is something I've reviewed here before.

Convoy

They are the manufacturer of the Convoy rather than a second-hand dealer.  So they'll have the best deals normally.  I just ordered another one in grey along with the 18350 tube.

However...

As much as I've had issues with DX, Fasttech, Banggood and Gearbest I'm giving Banggood one more shot.  On BLF I found a deal posted on an Astrolux S1 that I couldn't pass up.  

Astrolux S1 on BG

The CC is 2016FNL and brings the price down to just under $20 which is the best price I've seen on the S1.  This is very similar to the Convoy S2+ is design but the driver has several extra modes.  It has moon, low, med 1, med 2, high 1, high 2 and turbo.  It also has strobe, bike flasher (like a double beacon) and battery check.  It comes with an extension tube so you can use an 18650 or an 18350 battery.  Comes with a clip as well.

Good reviews so I decided to give BG a go and see if they deliver.

Nitecore EA11

Just ordered the above.  With the CC the price is $35.72.  So that's two lights coming from BG.  We'll see how it goes.

Schrade Old Timer Outfitter Skinner 4.25" Satin Drop Point Blade, Orange Rubber Handle, Leather Sheath - 1141OTO

On Sale: $9.95

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SCH1141...7e2f7a5e5f

Sadly shipping is way way to much for me on this item but i hope someone else will like it and put it to good use.

Hall Sharpening Stones on sale as well

https://www.knifecenter.com/brand/374/Ha...7e2f7a5e5f
Harbor Freight is closing out their 800 watt generators for under $90.. I know, it's HF, but apparently the little 800 watt unit is pretty good. A lot of ham radio operators use them for field days. 800 watts isn't going to get you very far, but $90 aint going to set you back much. I"m so very tempted but I just don't have the space for it (i'm in an apt)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Thread name changed: War on Police David 29 13,806 11-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Tomorrow, stay alert bmyers 1 1,209 11-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: David