Poll: What type of gear carrier do you use for EDC?
Sling bag
Waist pouch
Back pack
Hand held/brief case
Other
Nothing or just pockets
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of EDC do you normally carry?
(01-21-2019, 08:37 PM)Ronin.45 Wrote: Since I've started wearing glasses this year, I need to find a way to carry a holder. I am vehemently opposed to carrying things when I go places. 

That's one of the reasons I'm using the Lunada.  It has an outside zippered pocket the perfect size for an eyeglass hard case.  I don't like hooking glasses over the neck of my shirt because I'm always concerned they are going to fall out if I bend over to grab something off a shelf.  So it's perfect to have a spot to toss them in and I know they are protected.   Probably the number one feature I use on the bag.

I've tossed this out before, I have the UVGloStik attached to the outside.  Great to identify the bags location in the dark or be seen if you're walking around as a safety device and really adds virtually no weight or takes up any room.  I've attached it to the molle straps on the back of the bag.
Governmental dependance makes for poor self reliance.

"What could possibly go wrong with a duct tape boat?"  Cody Lundin

The best defense against evil men are good men with violent skill sets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What kind of EDC do you normally carry? - by David - 01-22-2019, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do Spec Ops dudes carry every day? Every Day Carry (EDC) Pocket Dump David 6 1,384 05-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Last Post: bmyers
  Foldable bikes for full time vehicle carry Cowboy1964 4 2,020 04-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Cowboy1964